Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Break A Leg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallon Stone

Fallon Stone

Break A Leg Empty
PostSubject: Break A Leg   Break A Leg I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 6:57 am

“I tried so hard.”

A feminine voice mutters under its breath, its tone shaken, as the words are choked out.

“I tried so. Damn. Hard.

The voice continues, dripping with frustration. The screen fades from black to reveal a somber Fallon Stone sitting upon a cream accent chair in what appears to be her living room. She brings a tissue up to her eyes, mascara stains having streamed down her cheeks from the tears that had welled up in her eyes. She looks off into the distance, gazing through the sunlit window just feet away, shaking her head. Something about her posture suggests she simply can’t bring herself to look into the lens of the camera.

“Do you know what it feels like? To give everything to a performance? To wear your heart on your sleeve, to put your reputation on the line… and get nothing in return? Even as the sun beams down on this lovely Spring evening, I see nothing but skies of Grey. I took my expertise in this world and looked to build the future. I wanted to be a mentor to a young, up-and-coming starlet, one whom I could teach everything I know, knowing that together we could be an unstoppable box office draw. Do you know what I got instead?”

Fallon’s attention suddenly snapped forwards, piercing eyes directed to the camera. Her body language had changed dramatically in an instance. The once somber Ms. Stone now looked almost… enraged.

“What I got instead was a flop… and then another flop… and then another. I felt like Christopher Nolan taking on the role of executive producer for a franchise of straight-to-streaming movies developed by Netflix. I’d bet everything on Josie. I stuck my neck out for her at every opportunity, presented her with the chance of a lifetime by offering her a starring role beside me, and she did nothing but let me down. Do you know what that little tart’s win-loss record was before I said good riddance and sent her packing? No? Neither do I! But it sure as fuck was not good enough. Me?! I beat Christopher Sabertooth! I proved to him and the world that I had his number. And then she fucked it all up. It is such an overused cliché to say that I ‘carried’ my tag team partner to championship gold. It’s a trope we’ve all heard time and time and time again. ‘I carried you’, ‘you’re only successful because of me’. Hell, TJ Alexander said the very same thing about Nobi and look where he ended up! Looking up at the very same lights he thought he would shine under.”

A deep sigh leaves Fallon’s mouth. She wipes her eyes clean and carelessly throws her tissue aside.

“But life goes on, darlings, and so we move forward. Last Sunday was cause for mourning. My reign as the PCW Tag Team Championships is dead and buried along with the remnants of Josie Grey’s career. Now, this Sunday… this Sunday is a cause for celebration! Isn’t that right, Mister Sawyer? Only one name, like Cher, or Madonna. I like it. I can’t tell if it’s your first or your last name if I’m being quite honest but we’ll work on that. For now, though, it appears the PCW higher ups have arranged for us to go on a little date. April twenty-first, in front of the lovely people of… Pittsburgh,” Fallon rolls her eyes in disdain, “We get to see if the new Valor Champion has what it takes against a real challenge. So far you’ve gone up against has-beens, cowards, cheats. This Sunday on Triumph you will finally be standing across the ring from a competitor worthy of being called a star. And I will give you a star-making performance, one that I’m sure your mind will particularly enjoy giving a psychoanalysis, as I’m well aware you love to do. But what you must understand, dear, is that what makes me so special is intangible. It’s the X-Factor. I’m ‘aura’ personified. You have all the tools to become a great champion, Sawyer, I am not blind to that. You’re quick, intelligent, well spoken… but you have more sharp edges than a sawtooth knife.”

A smug look on her face, Fallon kicks up her feet onto the arm of the chair.

“That would concern most people but not me. I quite like a bad boy. They’re a lot more fun, don’t you think? The long, unkempt hair, the scruffy beard, that totally-don’t-care-but-deep-down-really-does attitude. It’s enough to make a woman swoon!”

Fallon says as she begins to admire her nails in a continued effort to show her nonchalance, her voice little more than a whisper.

“...But if I’m to step in the ring with you, your demeanor will be the least of my concerns. That is because you have something I want more than any man: You have the Valor Championship. I fought long and hard to etch my name into this company’s history books and now I have the chance to do the same again. Beating you would bring me one step closer to PCW’s shiny new toy and that means one step closer to becoming a champion for the second time. So whatever perception you may have of me, Sawyer, I suggest you forget it and listen to my words right now carefully. My goal this Sunday will be to dismantle everything you’ve done to earn that Valor Championship because that is the only way I can prove every belief I’ve held dear to still be true. If I can’t win alone on Triumph then how can I call myself a star? In what world am I the leading lady if I am not capable of defeating a champion? So I must. And I will. No matter the cost.”

With a tilt of her head, Fallon’s tone grows urgent. Sinister, almost.

“Until then, you all know what they say in showbiz… break a leg.

Fade to black.

END.
Back to top Go down

Break A Leg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: