Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Augustus Dornberg

Augustus Dornberg

"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg Empty
PostSubject: "Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg   "Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 8:27 pm

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING CONTRACT

"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg A351bf6c-7e72-491e-a1de-36893b2902c0

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Augustus Dornberg 
Picture Base: GUNTHER
Current Nicknames: "The Revered One", "Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" 
Height: 6'5''
Weight: 270
Hometown: Manchester, New Hampshire 

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: Tweener (No Lean, Neutral) 

Gimmick: Augustus lives for wrestling. Not only specifically to wrestle, but to acquire knowledge of the sport from every possible place to build his own "perfect" wrestling style. Mexico, America, Japan, Canada, India, Russia, the United Kingdom...he travels the globe seeking out worthy adversaries and acquiring their wrestling knowledge by meeting them in the ring. Those truly deemed useful may see their moves integrated into his own style. Those that are not? They are destroyed completely. He carries himself in a calm, dignified manner and goes out of his way to be polite to allies and adversaries alike...but it's very much a facade that hides his true arrogant and sadistic nature. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Fortress of Solitude" by Alexander Roeder 

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?- To win. And to create the ultimate, unbeatable wrestling style. Anything that gets in the way of his pursuit of wrestling knowledge, even championships to some extent, is considered a worthless distraction. 

Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Never 

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: When did your character first debut? -2018

Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's favorite match type? Best of 3 Falls 

Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's least favorite match type?- Street Fights/No Disqualifications/Gimmick matches of any kind

Favorite Weapon [Optional]: None

In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: Unknown 

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Short Arm Clothesline
2. Saito Suplex
3. Vertical Suplex
4. Single Leg Boston Crab
5. Armbar 
6. Running Lariat 
7. Standing Dropkick
8. Abdominal Stretch 
9. Swinging Headbutt (typically a countermove) 
10. Knife-Edge Chop

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Shotgun Dropkick
2. Boston Crab 
3. Cloverleaf 
4. Running Big Boot 
5. Oklahoma Stampede

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Flying Body Press (Body Splash from the top rope) 
2. Power Bomb 
3. STF 

UF. Endless Chain (varying chains of the following moves: Big Boot, Lariat, Spinning Backfist, Shotgun Dropkick, Power Bomb. Augustus will simply chain moves together until the opponent is unable to continue) 

NOTES
Trained by Carlos Rosso
Graduate of the Colorado School of Mines 
History Buff 
American with Austrian heritage
Major Strengths: Good endurance, Outstanding Strength, Unflappable Focus, Solid Mat Wrestler
Major Weaknesses: Prone to underestimating "inferior competition", Can face significant challenges against faster wrestlers. Tends to take more risks if he somehow gets frustrated.
Back to top Go down

"Wrestling's Grand Inquisitor" Augustus Dornberg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Contracts :: PCW Roster :: Active Talent-
Jump to: