Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Evaluation I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Evaluation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nayati

Nayati

Evaluation Empty
PostSubject: Evaluation   Evaluation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:24 pm

(We find Nayati in a situation one doesn’t normally find him in. A state of relaxation, in a dimly lit lounge with red accents, resembling an underworld, the final resting place. He sits on a throne-like chair, with the accents need to resemble royalty and pride. He sips on a champagne glass as the PCW World Heavyweight Championship sits nicely across his lap. The dim light comes from the flickering of torches that surround the room as it seems Nayati is the only one there.)

When you get what you want, it feels nice. It feels cathartic. It feels like a wrong made right, and in that I can find enjoyment, light, and the passion that this company wanted to squander. And in the end you know what happened? You know what you saw, the result in front of God and Everyone? A man who tapped out, a man who was emaciated, a man who didn’t know what to do. Because he wasn’t ready, he didn’t think, he didn’t know this was what he wanted, he didn’t know the strength of his opponents nor did he care. What you saw was a careless man. One built upon the fabrics of hype, that when it came to take his receipt, he wasn’t ready. This man, preyed on unfortunate souls, those not yet ready for the limelight and he crumbled. Hell he even lost to my opponent of this week, who helped show the world that he wasn’t the champion people knew he could be. But unlike that match, I humiliated Damian. I beat him, broke him, brought him to pieces and in that ring all you saw was what could have been. The future that was laid out for him, no longer exists because the future now no longer has NEED for him. You look at the future now, you look at what the future is going to be. A champion that breaks people, a champion that molds them into what they are needed for. No longer are people going to be pawns, but also no longer are these people going to get it easy. You want my title? You gotta show that you deserve it, that you got some energy, that you got something going for you. Because if you can’t, then well, I guess you’ll have time to catch up with Damian on the sidelines. But on to brighter things. I’m going to look at the following weeks as my own little talent evaluation. 

Starting with James Christ, a man looking for redemption in many ways than one, and one who is so full of himself, it’s hard to not ignore him. Wanting to take credit for the win I had made, while he exploited a weakness no one knew they had. You see James, taking from what you said, you demolished Damian’s defense against submission and I find that ingenious, I find it great that you were capable of finding it out for yourself. But that’s where the similarities end.

(Nayati finishes off his champagne, and places it on the arms of the chair and gets up. He grabs the belt and throws it over his shoulder before walking into the shadow. A little later light emerges from a part of the room revealing video. On the start up what you see is a replay of the match he had with Damian. But unlike the highlights, unlike other footage, it’s intentional zooms of the points where Nayati demolished Damian. Highlighting different angles of where Nayati had him in hold, threw him down, and overall made him submit.)

Unlike your match with him, James, I don’t see you doing this. An absolute demolition of a man, an absolute tearing down of body parts, emaciated to some extent, and showing without regard for who that person used to be. And it was with no discrimination, with no ounce of hesitation, that I was able to do so. You could only do so in desperation. Nothing was working, nothing was happening for you until you happened to stumble upon the sweet nectar of a weakness. Do I fault you for exploiting it? No, I applaud you. Do I fault you for finding your way? No because I want that for everyone. What I fault you for is thinking that YOU and I are the same. We aren’t, you cling to desperation, you cling to the hope you find something that catches, you cling to the hope that you are going to win before your opponent figures out that you’re not that easy to beat. That’s what you want and that’s how you’re different from me. Because I don’t wait, I know what I gotta do. I know what it takes to make any opponent submit or be beaten and i don’t doubt my abilities. Those who doubt what they can do are destined to lose and destined to no longer advance in what it takes to be the best. The question for you is what do you offer me? I can sense the desperation ready to blossom into something else. I just can’t tell if you’re going to be able to overcome that. I can tell you’re ready for something more, but that something more, isn’t going to be me. You’re going to have to show me I’m wrong, and I love being wrong especially if that means I am getting more opposition, if that means I am getting more competition. Because if your more isn’t worthy of me, then I’m going to make you understand that loud and clear. So come with what you have for me, because I am going to make you understand the limits desperation can get you. When you step in the ring with Nayati, know your evaluation has started and if you don’t meet the criteria, I’m stomping you out and moving on to the next one. The question of the matter is, are you going to be another person that Nayati is disappointed by?
Back to top Go down

Evaluation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: