Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Your In My way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Your In My way  Empty
PostSubject: Your In My way    Your In My way  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 7:36 am

(The scene opens up with TJ Alexander standing in front of a PCW backdrop, TJ who is wearing a black tracksuit and a gold chain around his neck)

“Vendetta has been and gone, it is now in the record books and the chamber of valor has it’s winner, the valor champion was crowned and it wasn’t me, even though I had more experience, it was still a pot luck of a chance, all competitors wanted to win, all competitors gave everything they had and it was Sawyer who walked out with the valor championship, congratulations are in order, I suppose. I supposed Sawyer you are gonna be a fighting champion because I am gunning for that valor championship, sooner or later.”

(TJ pauses)

“But for now it’s time I refocus on my next match and it’s this week on Triumph against newcomer Lennon Armada, and my opponent is an absolute newcomer into the business where she has only debuted this year in 2024, I remember when I debuted a little over five years ago, I crossed over the pond and I was new, I wasn’t just new, I was in a new country, I didn’t have anyone but myself, my backbone and my determination to succeed, and I firmly believe I have done so, I have built a reputation, I have won accolades and continue to do so, I remember being a quite person around the locker room, I remember being shy and never wanting to put my foot in it, I remember those days, but now I crash through doors and I firmly plant my feet into locker room and I don’t give a damn who I piss off. But I remember the start of my journey, and you’ll remember the start of yours.”

(TJ pauses)

“The start of your journey is to honour those who you have lost in your life, you’re uncle and you’re brother, all commendable, honouring someone always is, but the start of your journey is against someone who has to refocus on his own goals, his own career and his opportunities that await him, you see I lost at Vendetta, I lost a chance at becoming the first ever valor champion, and now it’s time to regroup and refocus and pick up wins again, and you’re in my way, you’re in my way and I’m not gonna be holding back.”

(TJ smirks)

“Lennon you’re a clean slate, you’re a question mark because nobody know actually how good you are or is, I’ve not found anything that I could research on you, a fresh clean canvas like you I am walking in blind, but that makes it fun, the un-nervousness of this match is gonna show the fans something different, but ultimately I will walk out with the win.”

(TJ smiles)

“Your first loss is gonna be an eye-opener for you, it’s gonna give you humility, that just because you entered the business to honour your loved one’s doesn’t mean the business needs you, you need to prove your worth and at the moment, you’re worth means jack shit, I have been putting in the worth, I have been putting in the grind and I have made myself valuable, not just here in PCW, but in other companies as well, I am making the grind each and every week, and I hope you can to, I hope you see this through.”

(TJ pauses)

“And not tuck your tale in-between your legs and disappear because it’s too hard, this is a privilege life, only the strong survive and the strong get’s stronger, you Lennon Armada have not proven anything yet, you have not proven anything and you won’t prove anything against me, you are gonna have to start from the bottom of the pack, and grind in that work, let’s see if you’re capable of doing so.”

(TJ pauses)

“You call yourself a pocket knife, but that’s funny because you’re gonna be put into my pocket as I run circles around you, as I out-class and out-perform you, you better be ready because I’m not playing around. You better be bringing what you class as your “A” game because I will be, I will be on my “A” game for our match because I need this win, I need to jump back to winning ways so I can earn myself a championship title shot, from now and until then I am laser focus to get that chance.”

(TJ pauses)

“It starts with you Lennon and it’s unlucky for you that your first match is against me, but don’t get too down when you leave the ring with your first loss, just think about you’ve started the grind.”

(Scene ends)
Back to top Go down

Your In My way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: