Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Hate In Ya Eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

Hate In Ya Eyes  Empty
PostSubject: Hate In Ya Eyes    Hate In Ya Eyes  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 11:58 pm

You can love me or hate me
But I'm still gonna get my money
Envy and jealousy is all I see
(Yeah) I can see the hate in ya eyes

Welp. I thought I got this out of the way before, but I think I’m gonna have to run a bit of video real slowly so that a certain individual that’s involved in this Chamber of Valor match can understand something. Not that I think I don’t belong here, but just to clear something up so that we can understand each other better: 

Emmy takes a moment to turn a laptop around, showing her match against Christopher Sabertooth on the screen, more specifically the closing stretch where she scores the pinfall victory with the O’Connor roll.

Look real close. I’ve got no view of where Chris’s hands are. I don’t use a bridge like some do with their O’Connor rolls. I’m just sitting back further, in the heat of the moment, trying to make sure his shoulders are down. At no point do you see me trying to pull one over the referee’s eyes or hide Chris’s hands from view. I’m just trying to keep his shoulders down. Now, I DID say for people to cry about it because there are some fans out there who would love to see him in this match instead of me. But there it is, proof in the pudding…I didn’t fuck Chris over to get here. Circumstances and a ref’s piss poor positioning did that. I just happen to be the person who took advantage. Does this mean that I’m completely satisfied? Absolutely not. But…as I said already, he’s here and I’m not. And if you don’t like it, let’s try another approach since TOM SAWYER wants to cry about it: 

OFF….IS THE DIRECTION WHERE YOU CAN FUCK.

Emmy shuts the laptop with a fairly annoyed expression.

Now, you say that you don’t hate me, Sawyer, but it just feels like you most certainly do. Before we even had a chance to meet and have any kind of actual contact with each other, you decided to talk some MAAAAAAAAAAAD shit about me. Do I have an ego? I…stat pad? I’m not taking this seriously? I cheated to get my spot in this match? We just covered that last bit so I’m not gonna repeat myself, but let’s get the rest of your checklist out of the way.

Do I have an ego? Hell yeah.

Do I collect belts? Absolutely. Have a world title right now in a place where I’ve been champion longer than fucking PCW has been in existence. 

Do I stat pad? No. I don’t win belts just to sit on my ass. I defend them. Shogun Title, Grand Championship, SWWS World Championship, ANY CHAMPIONSHIP that I’ve ever won, I’ve never ducked the smoke. Those titles that would sit in my trophy case? They got there because I earned them and stayed there because I was able to fight my way through any opposition that tried to take them from me. 

You talk about me not having the proper mindset for what the Valor Championship holder should be like? News flash, brooding boy, but this is a new title. The person who WINS it will define who and what it stands for, not press releases from the front office, not your pontificating, not anyone else’s shit talking, NOTHING! This title is a clean slate, with a meaning that will be made apparent once a few defenses are under their belt. I’m focused, very very focused. And you have no right to sit there in smug ass judgment when you don’t even know me or how much I bust my ass to be where I am. I didn’t just show up with a pair of sunglasses and a nice ass to some fed and say “gimme your titles”. I earned them. And adaptability? How the fuck do you think I’ve won titles that were intergender? I’ve come across plenty of wrestling styles, plenty of different matches. I’ve wrestled under Strong Style rules, Deathmatch rules, Street Fight rules, Steel Cage, Ladder Matches, just about anything you can think of, I’ve done it. And I did on the fly thinking over and over and over. 

It seems to me that you are ALREADY a generational hater when it comes to the Platinum Standard dude. And like I just said, I never duck smoke. So if you want to show me what sitting fucking off in the mountains does for your wrestling, I’ll gladly show you what my will is all about. And remember, when you are sitting there in the middle of the ring, absolutely confused and mortified by the fact that I’m still coming at you after you’ve thrown everything at you and I’m smiling at you, still alive ... .just remember I warned you how this shit would go.

While we’re on the subject of hate, Target Smiles or Tomi Venus or Azazel’s toadie, I can’t decide what to call him but for the sake of this I’ll just call you Tomi. There you go, jumping right on Sawyer’s back with the stereotyping and playa-hating! See, when I go to a city, my first thought isn’t “Damn, it’s a shitty place!” and turn up my nose at it. Nah. You see, I grew up in the Palisades, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t grow up with some semblance of appreciation for different places. As a wrestling star, I’ve had a chance to see the most awesome venues on earth: Estadio Azteca. Madison Square Garden, the Rose Bowl, the Superdome, the Tokyo Dome. But I’ve also wrestled in Reseda, California in front of maybe two hundred people. I’ve slugged it out in Monroe, Louisiana.

You, you’re showing up in need of a damn good therapist, playboy. You think all this weird shit with the mask is intimidating? Something that I think is worthy of fearing? Fuck that. You give me the creeps in the sense that I think you could flip out and go on a stabbing spree any second. That doesn’t mean you terrify me in any sense of the word. You told me what you wanted me to know about you? Guess what, I don’t care. You are just another name, another dude, another punk-ass poseur. Like I told Sawyer, I don’t duck smoke, and I can see that you have ALL the key components of being a generational hater. You can get dropped on your head too and get laid out right next to the wrestling version of Batman. 

TJ Alexander. You’re not a hater. At least from what I can tell…you’re not quite on GENERATIONAL HATER levels like the other two. You're doing the best you can with what you got, but I gotta be real with you…you don’t have much. Like I said, you beat Nobi, and like I said, you’re like a fish out of water, a kid that got dropped into an Olympic sized swimming pool and he’s still using floaties just to keep his head above water. And who I am isn’t good enough to win this match? My guy…I beat THREE dudes in a ladder match to win a title, I won a triple threat match with the “real” champion and “interim” champion to unify a world title. I beat FIFTEEN OTHER PEOPLE in a domed structure where the objective was to escape. I beat Scott Oasis. Michael Bishop left me bloodied and with a broken rib or two…I still won. I beat seven other people in a domed structure that had everything from barbed wire to singapore canes to attack dogs. 

And you think that I’m not built for this shit? 

Nah. But, if you insist on proving me wrong, I never duck smoke. I think you getting one up Nobi has seriously gone to your head, so if you want it ... .come jump on it. 

Matt Miles, your kind words are appreciated. You are probably the only person of this match who has not proven themselves to be a generational hater. I’m glad you look at what I’ve done and where I’ve done it and see it with a healthy level or respect. Though I’m sure you think you’re better than me and still think that it’s your time, you don’t use your confidence or history to knock other people down a peg. Even though I’m a shit-talker supreme, I do respect you for that. And in some ways, it feels a bit humbling that someone like you has been eager to seek me out and that you think there’s value in beating me. 

THAT BEING SAID…

I can’t just let you walk on over to the thing that’s next and claim it for yourself, now can I? Like I’ve been saying, I don’t duck smoke. I run into dangerous places to fight dangerous people, and respect or not, I’m not going to just roll over and play dead just because you’ve been nice to me. It’s a business, not personal, and I know that you probably more than anyone else here respects that.

Well….it’s not all business, is it Jupiter? You have been popping off exceptionally hard at the mouth lately. Tough talk for someone who said that I was gonna be their stepping stone on the way to the World title. You didn’t BEAT me and you didn’t win the belt, so that makes you a two-time liar, huh? Yeah, I remember how close you were to beating me before we drew. That image has been well burned into my mind and I hope for your sake it’s burned into yours. Sawyer, TJ, Tomi, Matt…..it’s not personal for them. But with you and me, it’s VERY personal.

In some ways, we could even describe it as intimate. 

For some reason, You’ve still got a MASSIVE bone to pick with me. It seems like the outcome of our last little tussle didn’t sit well with you either, did it? Good. Because I’ve been itching for the rematch. I watched when you qualified, even held my lucky rabbit’s foot hoping you did so. Why? Because I know that if I beat you, there’s no question about who the undisputed leader of the New Wave is. If I beat you, one of my record’s few blemishes gets cleaned up instantly. If I beat you, I get to hold it over you a little longer that you couldn’t beat me, no matter how much you clawed and fought.

Yeah, I get why we’re itching to beat the piss out of each other: We are two sides of the same coin. You hit hard, I hit harder. I push you, you push back even harder. We’re tailor made for each other, and if it’s us two at the end that would be THE perfect title winning scenario.

So, what did I learn about you all this week? Jupiter definitely wants to run it back, Matt Miles is respectful but quietly confident he can negotiate this chamber and win the title. TJ thinks that he’s ready for something that he really and truly is not. Tomi thinks that he’s intimidating and he really is not. Sawyer thinks he’s Pro Wrestling’s Batman. What did you all learn? Well, if you didn’t learn anything about the finer points of the O’Connor Roll or that Emmanuelle does NOT duck the smoke, I’m disappointed in you. But one thing that I can guarantee that the five of you, NO ALL OF PCW, will learn is that the Platinum Age is here and it’s here to stay. No matter how much blood, rage, preparation and tears you have, You can’t stop it from coming.

All y’all can do is HATE. 

You can try but you can't stop me (That's what it is boy)
I keep it real, I keep it street
So tell everybody that don't like me (Chamilitairy Mayne)
That I can see the hate in ya eyes

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hate In Ya Eyes
Page 1 of 1