Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi

Nobi

Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD   Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 11:26 pm

There's a reason why I’m challenging Brandon Hendrix for Vendetta. Brandon is a familiar name. He’s the most non-racist person I have known in this industry and that's saying something considering we have countless racists in pro wrestling.

Really, Brandon isn’t a racist.

But I digress, I want to say Brandon and I have known each-others for some time. We have met a couple of times in OWA but now we’re meeting in PCW. In the Vendetta PPV event.

Apparently, it’s natural for Brandon to accept my challenge but apparently the management approved it too. They must be thinking Nobi vs Brandon Hendrix is a worthy PPV match and that's why they approved this match to happen. I actually feel honored for that. That's church yo.

And of course, I challenged Brandon Hendrix because he’s a tough individual. He made me tapped-out in OWA once too. But afterward, he seems to lose a few step backs. During the OWA Clash of Titans 2023 PPV where I won the Immortal Heavyweight Title, Brandon and others tried to cost me the title but apparently it didn't work for them. To be specific with Brandon, he couldn't even hit a spear to me who was already so beat up. Somehow one of the worst versions myself was better than Brandon Hendrix. I dodged his spear and I hit him with an Attitude Adjustment and he got knocked out.

And then during the 6-man Thunderdome match at Final Destination V, I lasted longer than Brandon Hendrix too. Brandon was eliminated earlier than I was.

Surprising huh? I bet it was and is for him. Probably will always be.

Somehow Brandon Hendrix has lost a few steps or maybe rather, I just keep stepping up to the point Brandon Hendrix is out of breath to catch my level. I don't know which one it is but I’m pretty sure it is one of the reasons why Brandon accepted my challenge: to prove that he’s better than me.

Well, even if I’m wrong in guessing what his reason is, Brandon Hendrix surely has a reason to accept my challenge.

And there is a reason why I challenge Brandon Hendrix in the first place to begin with.

I said he’s a familiar name. I gave a little background of my history with him in OWA. And there's one more.

To make sure if he’s a pussy or not.

You see Brandon, the last time I saw you in OWA was when a TCC attacked you. I thought you were hurted and injured because ever since that day, I never saw you in OWA anymore.

Until I saw you here in PCW.

And you still haven't been seen in OWA.

So let me get this straight, is one attacked enough to make you run away? I’m still dealing with the same enemies we shared in OWA and I never once thought to run away from OWA.

And yet, here I am also in PCW to make a mark for myself. Is this what you’re trying to do in PCW, Brandon?

Then you better learn to grow some balls before you can even do it. Not just in PCW actually, but also in general.

If you don't grow your ball, I might even be your final opponent in PCW because if you don't prepare your mentality, if you don't try to work on your mentality, then you might run away from PCW like you did with OWA.

The thought of you running away from OWA after one attacked and decided to join PCW is disappointing to me because I can see that you think PCW is a level you can handle with ease after you failed to do something greater in OWA.

No, both PCW and OWA level of competition are on the same level. One is not lower than the other. I failed to qualify for the Valor Title.

You might want to insult me for it but that didn't cause me to run away from PCW.

Prior to that, I lost my PCW Tag Title too in a match where I didn't get pinned at all and that didn't cause me to turn my back on PCW either.

You can make fun of me for the losses I suffered in PCW, Brandon, but that's just to prove PCW is not a piece of cake.

It’s clear you think PCW is lower than OWA because you ran away from OWA. Otherwise, you’d also try to get your revenge there in OWA while also Wrestling here in PCW and that's what I’m doing.

This PCW PPV is called Vendetta but that's not what I feel towards you, Brandon. As I said, what I feel towards you, what I’m thinking of you right now, is that you’re a pussy.

If you don't like what I’m saying, then step up and prove to me that you’re not a pussy at all. Show it to me you’re not going to run away this time around. Show me again the Brandon Hendrix version that was able to make me tapped-out.

But even so, even if you can show that version of Brandon Hendrix, I’m driven to step up my level even more.

As I said it before, if I was still able to out wrestle you, out brawled you, dodging your attacks when I was hurted and you were not, it’s either I’m two levels ahead of you or you’re just keep slipping to the lowest levels possible.

Either way, I proved I'm better than you after you made me tapped-out. I don't run away like you do, Brandon. I keep trying to improve myself as much as I can and as best as possible. Try to prove me wrong, Brandon. Do have a vendetta against me for everything I’m saying to you right now. Maybe that will help you to grow. Maybe that way you wouldn't be a coward.

And I’m going to show you why I’m one, if not the bravest guy in the history of this sport. Because unlike you, I never run away.

I always want to conquer my targets.

And my target right now at Vendetta is you, Brandon.

I’m going to show why PCW is not an escape place for a pussy.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hendrix not a racist xD
Page 1 of 1