Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

vs the Alloyed Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercadier de Leon
Admin
Mercadier de Leon

vs the Alloyed Powers Empty
PostSubject: vs the Alloyed Powers   vs the Alloyed Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:25 pm

The Last Stand before Standing Room Only is upon us. Here we must lay down our pride and hold our weapons up, as we approach the funnel of the conqueror's road. The fat is going to be trimmed out, the weak shall be trampled as the road gets thinner, the path gets smaller, and there will only be room for the best of the best to walk out on the other side. The Last Stand will be the great filter, a culling of those who do not belong amongst the elite of Prestige Championship Wrestling. As far as I go? I don't think there's any question of where I stand in this company any longer. I won't celebrate second or third place the way a loser like Tomi Venus might, but I think my performance in the Conquest Colosseum and who I eliminated, who I came out against, puts my place in the hierarchy very clearly.

Then again, is anyone's spot really safe? I'm not infallible, myself. Maximus Steele got the better of me on this last Triumph and I can humbly acknowledge that the team of Alloyed Powers, tragic name aside, is a superteam. Maximus Steele is someone that despite coming out so far ahead of, I still can't quite seem to figure out. I know that you can't win them all, but I do respect his ability to always find a way to persevere. I used to not respect people like you Maximus. Those who must scratch and claw their way out of the soot of this world. Those who come from the dirt and try to reach the sky. It used to disgust me. I used to look at those people, people like you, and wonder how they could have the audacity to dream so large, to try to live outside of their means. I used to wonder why people would not just quietly accept their place in this world.

That mentality came from a time where I was burdened by destiny and preconceptions. I thought that I'd have to walk a path in this life that was decided for me before I was old enough to think. Like I told you Maximus, those vows of the 'Vidame' were MY chains. Now that I've shed them, I can see the world in a different light. I can understand people like you, I can respect people like you, but the one thing that has not changed is that I MUST defeat. I cannot let you surpass me. I do not know how high your ceiling is, how much potential you have, what limits you'd be able to break… And I will not be the man on the other end to find that out. I will not be the stepping stone for you to ascend past me. I will show you your limits, I will show you that one night will not change the existing reality that we live in, that Mercadier de Leon is the man destined to reach the Heavens, and despite how much he tries, Maximus Steele will ALWAYS be on the ground beneath him, standing in the shadows of Gods that he will never be able to reach.

Even riding the coattails of Matt Miles will not be enough to take you that far, though that is the one man who has once ruled the world. He had cast his shadow upon the entirety of PCW, the un-dethroned World Champion who seems to have been caught in the cycle of fighting off demons rather than going back for his crown. The charlatans come after you at full force, do they not Matt? Damian Mordeau ending your reign without you ever truly losing the title, Tomi Venus dashing your dreams of becoming the first Valor Champion, and Kasey Kash donning the mask of AZAZEL to hunt you for the vendetta of his own failures. It seems that during all the chaos you've had to endure in the time since you lost the World Championship, you've never quite been able to find your footing again, Matt. I don't believe this team with Maximus Steele and the cute little name you guys came up with is truly what you envisioned for yourself at this critical juncture towards the end of the first PCW season. From the inaugural, undefeated World Heavyweight Champion, to an afterthought tag team, unsure of where your place will even be on that Standing Room Only card. Your decline has been a sore sight to see. You are a pillar of this company as am I, we have both been here since the very start, we have etched our names into the history books with our achievements and our accolades, yet while I am aiming for the Heavens, you seem to have accepted your place in the dirt alongside lesser men like Maximus Steele.

Oh and Matt, before you chide me for losing to Maximus, let's not forget that you've taken a pin from Tomi Venus, so let's not throw stones from glass houses. If you will truly be content to settle for less, then it's a shame, because I did once envision fighting the legendary Matt Miles at his best, finally surpassing the man who was once the face of PCW… But it seems that you've settled and accepted your place, content to never reach the same heights you did. No worries there, that empty throne that you left behind will look more than fine with me sitting on it. Sabertooth holds the role of disruptor, as the leader of Salvation, and Asakura is a worthy ally, I believe in him because I believe in Sabertooth - but when it comes to that funnel I spoke of earlier, whether it's Maximus, Kasey, Miles, Arata, Sabertooth… It doesn't matter, only one man can pass through to that empty throne, and I will ensure that it is none other than myself. There is only room for one at the end of the Conqueror's Road and it WILL be me.

Back to top Go down

vs the Alloyed Powers
Page 1 of 1