Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Simple Teej.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison

Simple Teej. Empty
PostSubject: Simple Teej.   Simple Teej. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 10:18 pm

“So, Plague Lord is now in my rear view and I’ve got the other half of the Skyward Knights, TJ Alexander, to deal with. We saw him turn on Nobi - and I can’t say I blame him for dumping that sack of expired mayo. However.”

Inside a gym, Bianca Reed is dressed in leggings and a sports bra, wrapping tape around her hands. This isn’t a typical high-end place - the concrete walls are spartan and the black mats are almost as worn as the heavy bag hanging in front of her.

“Now he’s gotta deal with me and I intend to be a fucking menace. Again, it may look like I’m up against insurmountable odds but I don’t care. He’s gonna run into the same problems Nobi did, cause once again, a five foot two Smurf with anger issues is gonna get the best of some mediocre white dude.”

“Is TJ Alexander talented? Sure. One of the best high flyers out there. But he ain’t me.”

Once her hands are taped to her satisfaction, Bianca throws a right hook, then a left, back and forth in quick succession. The bag creaks as it swings back and forth on its chain, as if it’s not used to being hit this hard.

“White boy ain’t got swag like I got. He ain’t got my arrogance, my confidence, or my deep-seated rage. He’s gonna draw a lot of conclusions when he looks at me, and you wanna know something?”

“They’re all gonna be wrong. Cause like plenty of people around here, he ain’t listenin’ when I speak, and that’s gonna be his downfall. I’m gonna fly around that ring with him and Cracker Jack him into next week because I ain’t got time for this shit.”

Backing up from the bag, Bianca shifts her weight and hits it with a knee strike, followed by an uppercut. She’s starting to breathe more heavily, but the look of focus and determination on her face is clear.

“However, beating another former PCW tag team champ and someone who qualified for the first ever Chamber of Valor match? That’s a nice little boost to my rep here in PCW. Pretty impressive, they’ll say, that I beat someone I already know I outclass in every way.”

“TJ can’t talk like I talk. Man goes on forever but ain’t got shit to say, not like Bianca Reed. They called my brother Aries the Silver-Tongued Devil and he’s the one who taught me to read y’all for filth every single time.”

Bianca chuckles as she tilts her body and throws a swift side kick into the side of the bag. As it turns on its chain, a large paper cutout of TJ Alexander’s head is seen taped to the top of the bag, so that Bianca can envision her opponent as she works out.

“He’s got plenty of accolades and title wins but I ain’t worried about all that cause I know that he’s never faced me before. Y’all saw how it was for me against ol’ Maxi, and I can guarantee you that Simple Teej ain’t ready for that level of ruthlessness. It’s why he didn’t end up winning the Chamber of Valor, because he didn’t have that killer instinct necessary to come out on top with that brand new title.”

“Simple Teej looks at me and sees someone he can just push past, but I’m gonna make him see the truth real fuckin’ quick inside that ring. I know that I’m more versatile, more adaptable, and more willing to do what it takes to get the job done. They call me Killer B for a reason and I’m about to commit another murder in PCW - metaphorically, of course. For legal reasons, any talk of me killing someone is a joke.”

Still, she draws a line across her neck with her hand, letting TJ Alexander know exactly what’s waiting for him on the other side of that ring.

“Now that we got that straightened out, I’m busy rebuilding after losing back to back against Pocket Pussy and the Iron Giant. Simple Teej ain’t getting in the way of that. Come hell or high water, whatever I gotta do to put him away? I’m gonna do it. Cause at the end of the day, a win against him just puts me in a better position to get back to the Prodigy Championship picture. He ain’t a dream match, he’s a stepping stone.”

“And the sooner he learns his fucking place when it comes to him and me? The better. I am not here to fuck around, and I am absolutely not gonna let this man catch me slippin’. Because there is no slipping for me. I’m looking at this match the exact same way I’d look at Prodigy Championship match - or any title match, for that matter. TJ Alexander is between me and what I want, and I’m not gonna let him stay there.”

She hits the bag with a hard punt kick, sending the bag swinging and spinning. As it comes back, she hits it with a left hook, then a right jab, followed by a knee to the middle of the bag.

“He might have height and reach on me, but he can’t match me for speed or determination. This bag here probably weighs more than he does, but look at what I’m doing to this thing, yeah?”

“This is what TJ Alexander has to look forward to - the ass beating of his life. I don’t care that there’s not anything riding on this match, because for me? Everything is on the line, every single match I have. Don’t matter where I’m at on the card because when I show up? That’s the goddamn main event.”

Her face is flushed with exertion so she holds out a hand to stop the bag and grabs her water bottle, taking a long drink from it.

“This is my game, Simple Teej. My rules. And I play to win, every single time.”

Kasey Kash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Simple Teej.
Page 1 of 1