Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Forged in Steel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximus Steele

Maximus Steele

Forged in Steel Empty
PostSubject: Forged in Steel   Forged in Steel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 9:31 pm

Forged in Steel Oig_l811

Forged In Steel

The screen fades from black, revealing the steel-laden backdrop of an old, operational steel mill. Sparks fly in the distance as workers laboriously mold and shape molten metal. Amidst this fiery and metallic panorama stands Maximus Steele, his form juxtaposed against the raw power of the industrial scene. The steady hum of machinery and the distant clang of metal serve as a backdrop to his words.

"Pittsburgh, PA. This place isn't just my hometown; it's a crucible where life has tested and forged me," Maximus begins, his voice echoing against the metallic surroundings. "Before I stepped into a wrestling ring, it was these steel mills that defined my every waking moment. Every bead of sweat, every calloused hand, every burn I've endured has a story. A story of survival, of grit, of a will that refused to break even when bent."

As he speaks, the camera pans to a close-up of his steel chain necklace. "This," he says, holding up the chain, "isn't just a piece of metal. It's my legacy, my connection to a past that has seen hardships most couldn't even fathom. This chain has been with me, through the thick smog of the steel mills, to the squared circle of PCW."

The visual shifts, showing a replay of Lupus the Black's ambush on Carter Harris, the violence, the surprise, and then Maximus's entrance, halting the chaos. "Lupus. A force of pure chaos. When I saw him attacking Carter like that, it wasn't just an attack on a fellow wrestler; it was an affront to everything I stand for. Order, discipline, respect. Three things Lupus clearly knows nothing about."

Maximus's face hardens, and he looks straight into the camera. "Lupus, in these steel mills, we have a saying – it's not the fire that defines the steel, but the will of the one who molds it. You might have started a fire last week, but know this, it won't consume me."

With a determined look, Maximus continues, "I didn't step into that ring for applause or accolades. It's the same principle that's been instilled in me from years in this mill – you stand up to bullies, you protect your own, and you never back down."

The camera pans out, capturing the vastness of the mill, with Maximus at its heart. "This mill," he murmurs, almost to himself, "has taught me to face adversity head-on, to shape it, mold it, and repurpose it. And Lupus, consider this a lesson you're about to learn. In the world of steel, chaos is just another element to be mastered."

The screen fades to black, with the sound of the mill echoing for a few more seconds before silence.  The scene transitions smoothly, with Maximus now walking through a quieter section of the mill, the machinery replaced by stacks of steel bars and beams. The low light casts long shadows, creating a contemplative atmosphere.

"I've made my statement on Lupus and the chaos he thrives in. But as I stand on the brink of my in-ring debut, I can't help but think of the man I'm facing, El Landerson," Maximus starts, pausing momentarily as he places a hand on a stack of cold, hard steel.

"El Landerson, a name known to all in PCW. A legendary luchador, a man who once soared the highest peaks of this profession. But as time goes on, it seems the world has begun to overlook him, seeing him as a relic of the past, a high-flyer whose wings have been clipped." Maximus's tone carries a mix of respect and melancholy, a tribute to a fallen star.

"But I don't see it that way. When I look at Landerson, I don't see a 'career loser' as some may call him. I see a warrior, a fighter, someone who, despite the odds, steps into that ring every time with heart and determination. I see someone who doesn't let the trials and tribulations get them down. Someone who keeps pouring his heart and soul, blood and sweat, into everything they do, no matter how much bullshit and bad luck come their way. Just like the workers of this mill," he continues, motioning to the distant figures laboring away.

"That said, Landerson, our match isn't just another bout for me. It's my debut, my chance to prove to the world that the ironclad resilience and grit that was forged in these mills have a place in the PCW ring."

He leans closer to the camera, his eyes intense. "I respect you, Landerson. Respect your legacy, your journey. But understand this: when that bell rings, respect will be set aside. Because while you've been mastering the art of lucha libre, I've been battling the searing heat, molding myself into something unbreakable."

A smirk forms on Maximus's lips. "You're known for your agility, for your aerial assaults. But remember, in the world of physics, what goes up must come down. And when you come crashing down, Landerson, I'll be there, waiting."

The sound of his theme music, 'Fortunate Son,' begins to play softly in the background. "Creedence sang of a 'Fortunate Son.' Perhaps, in another life, I could've been just that, born to wealth and privilege. But I wasn't. Every bit of fortune I have, I've earned, Landerson. Every bit of respect I command, I've fought for."

Maximus clenches the steel chain around his neck, its metallic sheen gleaming in the dim light. "This match? It's more than just a debut for me. It's a chance to show the world that hard work, resilience, and sheer willpower can overcome any odds. And come our match, Landerson, you'll experience that firsthand."

He takes a deep breath, nodding slightly. "See you in the ring, luchador. May the best man win."

With that, the scene fades to black, with the final notes of 'Fortunate Son' ringing out.

Back to top Go down

Forged in Steel
Page 1 of 1